Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Life...mmm

My life this past few days been great; I've been going to work everyday and get off and go kick it or go to a meeting, and then go home and spend time with my loveS. I like most of my employers, besides one who had sour feelings because the students wanted me to demonstrate and help them with their project. . .I'm so OvEr it.

I've been talking to "B" and kicking it with "A" and "B". I still haven't figured out who I would choose if I had to. . .I'm so indecisive. I don't know why I can't choose. When I first looked at "B" I didn't look at him like that, I just wonder who he was since he was the only stranger in the room at the time.

I seen "A" before a couple of times. . .now that I think about it I wasn't attracted to him at first. It wasn't until I really looked at him that I thought he was cute. "A" remind of a man who is very respect towards women and would hold his mate to a high degree or a high status of some sort. I find that very attractive, a man who willing to admit he needs a women. When we was kicking it, there was an attraction between us and I think we both felt it but I think he don't want to compete with "B."

I think "B" see how I look at "A" and know there's some type of difference but can't put his finger on it . . . . neither can I. lol "B" is cool to talk to, really down to earth, sexy in a mysterious way,lol. . . .he just that kid who hella chill, funny, and friendly.


I want to be your Queen! (in a serious but joking way)

I want to be the person who's by your side to help you decide,

the only person that don't hold back what they feel and tell you lies.

I can stand on my own but strongest if I was with you

we can conquer all enemies no matter what they do.

When we build our kingdom, and it will forever stand.
Like the Pyrimad of Giza, it will be one of the worlds most beautiful wonders known to man.


Let me be your Queen, and you my King

You be the Lion that rule his throne, that can walk with pride,

stand strong through long strides.


Courageous and loyal,

Gods' child, rooted down to the soil,

in rooted in the African culture, which makes us royal,

give me a crown and I'll help you serve,

stand by your side and never treat you the way you don't deserve.

I want to be your Queen, touching the stars as far as they go

while laying with you as the moon move in the sky that reflects a glow.

how handsome and kind you are, gracious to all...

I want to be your Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment