Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Poem As I Go. . .

Snapshot_20090928_12

Across mountains through rivers and streams,

over the ocean lies  a passionate dream..

Filled with light and at time ecstasy

I close my eyes and often wonder off into this dream

hoping for one day when my life will come to be.

And though, I know its just a dream. . .

For reality is in existence at all times, and all of days

and the one I want is always taken away.

 

I go through the wilderness to find this special one,

one as in the number, key to life, stands firm and holds tight.

 

I run through fields of distant lands and fly to the highest stars above,

stretching my arms just to get a hint  or even a glimpse of love.

how much I want to look into your eyes and kiss your lips

and you hold me tight and tell me all that I missed. .

I need you to let go of her and I let go of him ..

so that one day we come together without thinking of them.

This imbalanced is killing my soul,

piercing from knifes and bruises from stones. . .

love have no boundaries, no limits

but we mere humans..have rules, and our last days goes down as minutes,

If I have a glimpse of you now it will be a delight,

like eating the sweetest fruit, or looking at the stars while the Sun beams its light. .

A treasure that is unseen but could be created by the someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment